PDF or Word 2007.
What to Do:
- Say the first word, underline the letter or blend that changed, and then say the new word.
- Optional – copy the word next to the original one.
- Change one letter or blend to make another new word.
- Which words are nouns? Which are verbs?
- Turn the words to plurals by adding "s" or "es".
- Figure out the missing sound when one is hidden.
- Look, then spell.
- Cut them out and form "word chains" (where one letter or blend changes) or use as flashcards.
Here are some links to online and/or printable worksheets for initial consonant blends.